cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shd0 trans variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in tcode shd0 we have standard variants tab what is the use of this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create a Variant, and you want this Transaction Variant as by default used as a main variant for the Standard Transaction then you can do it in this tab by giving the name of Transaction Variant in Name field and activate the same. For ex. if you have created a variant ZA01 for the transaction VA01, then give VA01 in Transaction Code field and ZA01 in Name field and activate by clicking the activate push button. Now when you run VA01 , the system will automatically take ZA01 in back ground and run as per the Variant.

Hope it will clear your doubt.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1 i'm getting ERROR message -TEST OBJECT CANNOT BE CREATED IN FOREIGN NAMES SPACES

2 i created variant group -but getting message variant group not used in transaction - where can i assign variant group to transaction

Pl suggest

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1 i'm getting ERROR message -TEST OBJECT CANNOT BE CREATED IN FOREIGN NAMES SPACES

When you are creating an object create it starting with "Z"

2 i created variant group -but getting message variant group not used in transaction - where can i assign variant group to transaction

Variant group is used when you want to assign some users to this Variant Transaction and some not, then create a Variant Group and assign it with User ID. For more details on this pl. check this link:

[;

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Amitesh

Answers (0)