cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I have created a multiline attribute..say DMBTR(amount) in swo1.In workflow based on amount i need to assign to some agents ..so i have created a codition,but its showing error message- Operator 'GT': Expressions '&ZFIPP.DMBTR&' and ''1000.00'{TYPE=BSEG-DMBTR}' cannot be compared..

where ZFIPP is my object

and DMBT is my attribute.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved.

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyank,

I hope the field &ZFIPP.DMBTR& is an integer field as you are comparing its vale against an integer.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dmbtr is of type currency..

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GT can only be used with single values.

Maybe it's best to also create a total value attribute which you can use in conditions.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you..could you put some light on that.do i need to create a attribute and in that(keep cursor on attribute and click program) i need to do coding stuff rite???

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was suggesting, that this would be a good idea on a more general basis.

I don't know the exact requirement you're facing with.

Generally an attribute with a total value is always useful for conditions and the like and yes, you need to provide some coding for this if there doesn't already exist that kind of attribute on the Business Object.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement i lkie..if the Amount is greater that say $1000..the workitem should go to sales manager if its more than $2000 then it should be sent to manager...same for $3000 to senior manager