Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for print program to form PM_COMMON_MIS

akpetteroe2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a customer who wants to use the new (new as of EhP4) SIFbA PM form, PM_COMMON_MIS, Material Issue Slip. In the customization for this form, I need to enter the output program, but I don't have the name of this.

Since the form isn't printed using output types, I cannot use the TNAPR table or NACE transaction to search for it. What I have tried is:

- Table TTXFP

- Used SE37 to locate all the programs and classes that call FP_JOB_OPEN

- Searched the application component PM-WOC-MN for the program

Because there is no 1-1 relationship between forms and print programs and because the forms are often called dynamically I simply don't know how to find the name of the right program.

Does any of you have any better ideas?

Furthermore I want to make a couple of changes to the form, for instance add some extra data. How can I do this without knowing which print program is used?

Thank you,

Anne Kathrine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use print program - 'RIPRJT00' or 'RIPRCT00'

Both programs work but depends on the data you require.

Please let me know, if you still see some issues.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well basically it should be possible to do some debugging (/h) in the transaction itselve.

If you create a watchpoint for "FP_JOB_OPEN" it might be even possible to trace the name of the form in the current memory stack.

At that point you are able to pinpoint the form and extend it's interface, though it might be a lot of effort.

Isn't there some customizing in SPRO which allows you to select the specific form for output printing? I remember doing something like that in a SAP claims project.

akpetteroe2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I wanted to see if there was a way around the debugging. It seems like a huge amount of work only to find the print program.

There is a customizing in SPRO which allows me to select the specific form, but right SAPScript is used, so I can only see the print program which belongs to the script, and not the one I need for the SIFbA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction OIC1