cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order getting maximum doc value exceeds but not blocking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client using automatic credit control .

And for one risk category we have activated max doc value and sen the value is -0.01. It means even though for the free of charge sales orders also should be block.

I have created a sales order with free of charge item with value of 0.00 after getting warning message and it is blocking.

And i have one scenario for service items , where am creating sales order with value of 0.00 for the service items and while saving the sale order getting warning message and it is not blocking.

Why this sales order is not showing in vkm1 event though if i get warning message while saving the sales order time.

Please any body help out form this issue

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found my self if no delivery for sales orders theose will not get block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the credit check assigned to that sales document type in OVAK and aslo in OVA8 set reaction as B

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The credit check 'D' assigned for that sales document and after assigning only am getting the warning message but it is not blocking.

Here the problem is getting warning message max doc. value exceeded while saving the sales order time and it is not blocking.

Please understand the problem.

regards

Vena

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In OVA8 set the reaction as B for maximum doc value

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't want put B . I required to put 'C' for warning message with value and also i want to block that sales document.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

then check the box status/block in OVA8

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That i already setup and maximum doc.value i have set there -0.01.

The same functionality is working for diffrent sales document type,but it is not working for this service sales document processing.

Is there any scenario like if there is no delivery further process it should not block

Please revert immediately if any body knows

Regards

Venkat

Edited by: venkat s on Jun 8, 2009 1:28 PM