Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery creation through IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating an Inbound Delivery using the DELVRY03 IDoc and the function module – IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1. I am able to create the Inbound delivery without a problem. But when there is a Batch Split, I am not sure how the fields in the E1EDL24 segment needs to be populated and what needs to be done in the user exit, to have the Inbound deliveries created with Batch Split. Could you please let me know the segment population of the IDoc to have the Batch split happening. Thanks in Advance.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama

We are also faced with this problem. It would interesting to see the responses you get or did you find a solution?

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try using the function IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi but it is not useful as we are trying to create a new IB delivery and IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY requires a Delivery number.

I have also raised an OSS message with SAP and will let you know guys of the outcome.

Regards

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi, you have to fill the fields CHARG, HIPOS, HIEVW, only have to fill the fields HIPOS and HIEVW in the sub-items segments, then you have to manually assign these fields to the structure that receives them, is the only way that works for me, for example in the user exit "EXIT_SAPLV55K_011" the structure that receives these fields is DELIVERY_COM.

Example:

IF IDOC_SEGMENT-SEGNAM = 'E1EDL24.'

l_es_e1edl24 = idoc_segment-sdata.

it describes table DELIVERY_COM lines reg.

if sy-subrc = 0 and reg> 0.

loop at delivery_com into l_ti_delivery from reg to reg.

l_ti_delivery-charg = l_es_e1edl24-charg.

l_ti_delivery-lichn = l_es_e1edl24-charg.

l_ti_delivery-chspl = 'X.'

l_ti_delivery-uecha = l_es_e1edl24-hipos.

modify delivery_com from l_ti_delivery transporting charg lichn chspl uecha.

endloop.

endif.

endif.

i hope this information can help you.

best regards.

Cesar Becerra.

0 Kudos

Cesar,

thanks for the input, as it happens I am looking at this same issue.

I have applied your suggestion, and create the delivery with the batch split item. The only problem I see is that the batch split main item is not summed when the split is closed, and the batch split item itself is not numbered in the 9000000 range. Is this to do with further delivery configuration or something else in the IDOC that I have missed.

Cheers

Justin Mortlock

0 Kudos

Hi justin,

The main item is with value zero because those sub-items have the sum of the main item,

the sub-items should place them with the position 9000001.. 9000002 and so forth,

the idoc doesn't place this numeration automatically, you can place this range

manually with the user exit EXIT_SAPLJ4AS_001 in each segment E1EDL24 of sub-items.

greetings,

Cesar Becerra.

0 Kudos

Cesar,

thanks for the reply.

I understand what you are saying, but when the main item is rolled up in the delivery (VL33N), the main item is not summed from the underlying batches.

Does the behaviour of the delivery when created via the DESADV alter the handling of batch splits? Or is there data in the IDOC that may be missing? Or configuration for the Delivery from a DESADV that might be missing?

BTW I am technical and not functional, so I apologise if some underlying understanding of delivery functionality etc is not the best.

Thanks

Justin Mortlock

0 Kudos

Can somebody give me a detail sample on how to prepare the DESADV parameters, I would like to have several batch for each inbound delivery line items,

the original data:

E1EDL24

POSNR : 00010

KDMAT : 1300230 (material#)

LFIMG : 150.0

VRKME : KGM

to split the batch for the item 00010, I populate another 2 E1EDL24 for testing:

E1EDL24

CHARG SSSSS

LFIMG : 100

HIPOS 00010

HIEVW: X

E1EDL24

CHARG LLLLLL

LFIMG : 50

HIPOS 00010

HIEVW: X

then I enhance the EXIT_SAPLV55K_011 as describe in the forum, but it failed.

Can somebody give me a sucess sample on it, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use this FM 'IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY'.

Regards,

Jyothi CH.