cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBOF does not update agreement with invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a problem with some agreements that have been change during the validity period. There are some invoices that are not included for the agreement. When we run VBOF we get the error message "No correction due to value change" and the agreement is not updated. I have no checks in Test.

When I go to transaction VBO2 I get the message "The sales volume for agreement 24525 is not current".

I can find the entry in VBOX, but not in structure S136. S136 is set to Syncronous update in transaction OMO1.

I have also run transaction OVB3 for one of the invoices missing. Is there anything else I can do?

We did an upgrade from 4.6 to ECC 6.0 in March. Can this have anything to do with the problem?

Best Regards

Ann-Sofie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

You Just run the transaction "OLI9" and select the structure to be setup as "S136" which will help you to update the Infostructure with the billing document conditions.(Click on update documents). Kindly let me know If this works for you.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can I analyse why the structure is not updated?

Best Regards

Ann-Sofie

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

Normally If you run OVB3 you should see the billing document list which has to get updated.

When you see the error that the sales volume is not current, you have to run OVB3 and run the report "SDBONY06"(VBOF"). But as the values got changed you may have to see why the VOB2 record is not showing in the Infostructure.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Jun 8, 2009 12:40 PM