Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping of Project definitions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS gurus.

I have several project definitions.

I would like to group them into one group and see the report.

Pls let me know how to do it.

BR

Yoshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CJSG - Generate WBS grp

KJH2/KJH3 - Change/Display

But as explained by Nitin, the purpose is different and as explained by Hari you can set up Variants in report.

Sarang

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

Y.Kaneko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoshi,

What is the requirement to group several Project definitions and see the report ??

If you want to execute several projects without selecting each time, you can achieve it.

Ex: - If you want to execute a report like CN41 for several projects and you dont want to select every time more no of project in that T-Code ?

Ans: - First select all projects you want to execute and save as a selection varient. So when ever you want to execute that report for all those projects you can select that varient and execute report. Later if you want to modify this varient like adding few more projects or deleting some projects list from the existing varient, you can do the modificaitons !!

for creating a varient, first select all your projects and Goto --> Varients --> save as varient --> enter varient name.

Hope this clears your requirement. If your requirement is different, can you please explain clearly ?

Regards,

Hari Krishna.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari.

Thanx for your advice.

The thing I would like to do is to

Group 1:

Project definition A. Project definition B, Project definition C.

Group 2:

Project definition D. Project definition E, Project definition F.

Like this.

I understand that I can insert project definitions into variant.

However, the number of project definitions are huge.

So, I thought that if I can make grouping of project definitions and

see the report of group, it would be helpful.

BR

Kaneko

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is not funcationality like you told in PS. In PS there is funcationality of Grouping WBS to take polgistic benefit of quaqntity..

For the reporting purpose if you watned to group than say if you project start with A,B, C & D. Than in any PS report you can execute the same via giving A* in Project Defination --> F8.

THe other opting is that in the report you give rage of Project defination.

Regards

Nitin P.