cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing xsd file from Excel document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some xsd files attached as package in the Excel document. How can i import these xsd files into IR.

Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest exportiong the xsd out of the excell document - or, if it's plain code within the excell, do copy and paste to a new xsd. You need to ZIP the xsd and the import it in IR.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/26/9e97b0f525d743882936c2d6f375c7/content.htm

Regards,

Kai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

I could get the xsd file, copied the code into a new file and imported into IR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi varun,

can you please let me know by the statement "attached as package in the Excel document".

what is understood by your satement is , is all your XSD files are embedded in the Excell.

If my understanding is correct , then you can just copy and paste in your local system and in the IR you can just import the XSD in the External Definition Section.

Regards,

Praveen Kalwa

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I have some xsd files attached as package in the Excel document. How can i import these xsd files into IR.

>

> Regards,

> Varun

Is it that you want ot import in the External Definitions sections in IR?? If yes....open the XSD file from the excel sheet....choose save as from File menu......save the file with ext as .xsd...file type as All Files...then import in IR.......did i get it right or is it wrong