cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

max connection problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I have recieved this problem, and I know that I need to give a higher number in the adapter, in the max connection part. before I do it, I am trying to recreate the problem, in order to verify that it works before I am doing anything in production. does any body know how to recreate the problem?

I am trying to do it with SOAP UI tool but all the messages in the sxmb_moni are coming one after another, and not in the same time.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClientRFC_Recieverea8caac891c23cd2bb2a8de075809ecd is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections.</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks

Kfir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best Effort

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where does it enter every second? In the Adapter Engine (RWB) or in the Integration Engine?

If Integration Engine please check settings in SXMB_ADM -> Configure Integration Engine

Regards,

Volker

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tryed this allready, but the XI enter the message 1 by 1. each second there is a new entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

What is the QoS of your SOAP Sender Adapter? Best Effort or Exactly Once?

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In soapUI testcases you can define the amount and delay for message sending. Set the amount to e.g. 1000 messages and the delay to 0. Try it. It should work!

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

where exactly do I mark the use of parallel instances in the RWB?

I didnt find such button

Kfir

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Send the requests in parallel to recreate the problem. Use parallel instances of RWB from browser.