cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate Account Assignment in cProject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there a sample code available which can tell us how to populate the parameters for this method -

cl_dpr_fin_gecco_iaom_services=>replicate2

Scenario - I have a dpr_project-project_id and I need to do an account assignment using a WBS element as my inputs

Thanks

Edited by: Debasish Mishra on Jun 8, 2009 7:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANS

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

Not 100 percently clear, what you want.

The method you mentioned is a SAP standard method, which is called for the replication. The parameters are builded up internaly.

What you can influence, is the Badi method DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR~ modify_attributes,

using it, you can modify the exporting parameter ls_account_requestion for the call.

Kind regards

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Currently we are doing Account assignment Manually in cProjects.

Our requirment is to make this process of Account assignment Automatic in cProjects.

(In cProjects, we are using Accounting Tab in cProjects to assign a WBS Element at the top level of the project.)

1 ) Is there a standard FM, method to add this assignment.

2) Can this be possible with the help of following Class :

cl_dpr_fin_gecco_iaom_services=>replicate2 ??

If yes- How can we use this Class and Method ( It would be great if you provide me a sample code).

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

Still not 100 percently clear. You talk about manuel assignment and automtic assignment in the same time. Actually you can only choosse one of them.

If you would like to have a manuel assignment, but would like that the system make a default suggestion of the assignment, then the Badi method

IF_EX_DPR_FIN_GECCO_MANUAL~GET_DEFAULT_ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT Determine Default Values for Assigning WBS Element

Should be the right one.

Manuel Assignment: The WBS are created manually in ERP system.

Automatic Assignment: The cProject creates (via replication) WBS the ERP and assign it in the same time.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo