cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppressing warning messages from RSRT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked warning messages that I get when running a query. The Brain number is 690. This number is not available for a message when I go to RSRT messages. Is there such a thing as workbook messages and if so how can these be suppressed? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can supress the warning from the BEx toolbar itself. It will not raise the message again and again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that. It appears all the time we open the workbook and run a query which has the structure that was affected.

Bhanu, can I suppress the message that you mentioned in RSRT so that it does not appear globally?

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try to serach for message 690 in RSRT when you enter the query name, but I don't think it will be found there...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I spoke to soon cannot find the message when I go to RSRT and select the query. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I cannot suppress this message from RSRT can I not suppress globally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niten,

Try doing this

In BEx analzer, Business explorer menu, select settings and select supress warning messages from server

See if it works.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen thanks for that tried this but it will not suppress for other users

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

This message is for "Query was changed! Element &1 no longer exists in the structure" and it usually appears just once (first time) after a changed query is executed...and it is suppressed if you suppress the messages in the BEx toolbar.