cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to Cancel GI for any STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to put deletion indicator against a line item in STO. However the PO history shows there is a DN created and a 641 movement done.

Now if I wnat to reverse the entire thing, how do I go about this and what T-codes to be used ?

If I am getting the below error if I am trying to cancel goods issue using VL09.

"Cancellation of goods movement from decentr. systems is not possible". It is not allowing to cancel the GI using MBST as well.

Kindly help this is a critical issue...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please reply....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

If you have used BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC to PGI it is not possible by using vl09 to cancel it

In table LIKP field VLSTK Distribution status (decentralized warehouse processing) is responsible for storing decentralized system status (relevance) of deliveries. If this status field is not empty cancellation of goods movement is not possible via VL09. If you want to use VL09 first you will have to clear VLSTK in LIKP.

BR

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reversing all the subsequent documents one be one seems to be the only way out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the same error while trying to reverse the GI which I have created with BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC.

Do we any other BAPI or FM to create GI from outbound delivery?

What impact does it have if I programmetically clear the field VLSTK from LIKP after creating the delivery?

Thanks & Regards,

Subhadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.