Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to filesplit scenario..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Mine is Idoc to file scenario..

Actually Idoc has 2 records where receipt and ship, the receipt record should be sent as it is and ship record should be duplicated to repair and also ship should be sent to ftp..

So finally ftp contains 1 receipt file and 1 repair file and 1 ship file, i am unable to understand how the duplicate file should be created and regarding with mapping how to differentiate b/w this receipt mapping and ship mapping do we need to create two mappings else is it poosible to handle in single mapping..

The other requirement in the scenario was the files in ftp should be in the sequence i.e first Receipt file should be droped and then the repair file followed with ship file.. how to specify this condition ..

any idea regarding with this scenario will be relially appreciable..

regards,

sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need a 1:n mapping. [ 1 Msg for Receipt, 1 Msg for Repair, 1 Msg for Ship]

In Interface determination, use Maintain Order at Runtime checkbox. This will ensure that the messages (Receipt, Repair & ship) will be received at FTP in the same Order.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/ea20e737f33ee9e10000000a1553f7/content.htm

- Siva Maranani