Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make profit centre restriction in GR55 reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing one problem, in the systems when users are using reports from gr55 transactions they are able to see the figures or data from other profit centre.

these users have roles which have profit center restrictions. but still they are able to see the data of different profit centre.

Any budy tell me which outhorization object need to be modified.to put profit center restrictions on the transaction.(GR55).

Regards,

Bhavesh

3 REPLIES 3

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following objects are available for GR55 to grant Profit Center authorization as per administrator defined values. But before that, you need to change the check indicator for these objects from Check to Check-Maintain in SU24. Which object is suitable as per your requirement, please check your self by verifying other fields of these objects and usage (if already in place) for other tcodes also.

C_PROJ_PRC PS: Profit center for project definition

C_PRPS_PRC PS: Profit Center Authorization for WBS elements

K_PCAR_REP EC-PCA: Summary and Line Item Reports

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

> But before that, you need to change the check indicator for these objects from Check to Check-Maintain in SU24.

That wont change much from an access perspective. It only changes the PFCG proposals and generates urban legends...

You need to make the generated tcode known to the system (see [SAP Note|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1254159] and check it.

Which object you check is freely definably in coding (with all consequences of not doing so..).

Im my opinion, reporting belongs in a BI system anyway... There you can use granular and flexible concepts.

Transaction systems are for FB01...:-)

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thanks a lot. the above given solution works.