cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

periodic billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Can i have a periodic billing in which i can manually enter the value each month?

regards,

anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Yes,it is possible to have a periodic billing in which the value can be changed for each month.

It should be done in the sales order.

Goto VA02,Enter your order number.Enter.

Goto Item details.Goto Billing plan tab.

Here you can change the % value for each month.

Ensure the configurations are done for your Sales document type and item category.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Is your requirement is correct?

If it is correct then you should go for Milestone billing.Becuase milestone billing permits only to

enter the amount or % of amount manuallly in the order level.Because this is not predefined. As and

when you required you can modify as per your requirements and the system permit your changes.

Where as in the Periodic Billing the amount to be billed monthwise is predefined as per the configuration

based on the requirement.Here the system wont permit you to do any modifications because of

condition record maintained with the condition type PPSV across the months equally. This will be the

final value and that is the reason system shows grey mode the Bill value tab.

Yes, you can change the condition record i.e the PPSV value manually,but this value would be applied

for all the rest of the months not for that specific month.

Please let me know your comments.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not think, you will be able to change the value to be billed for each month.

In Periodic Billing Plan, Period is fixed as well as amount is fixed. It is the Total amount and fixed amount billed for every period.

For your requirement, I think, you need Milestone Billing instead of Periodic Billing plan.

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, values for a month can be changed in billing plan.

Regards,

Mrinal