Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script : Printning Next Page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Seniors,

I am modifying SAP standard Cheque, I have 2 pages, First & Next. Actually When main window is full, It has to go to Next page but It Automatically prints 2 Pages,

Plese advice me ...

Thanks and Regards.

Venkat.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please check the page attributes for Page 1, wheather you have defined next page as PAGE 2.

Please check is there are any conditions maintained for Page 2.

Regards,

Lanka

0 Kudos

Dear Murthy,

Page Attributes on first page :

Next page is Defined as Page2 (Next.

but I want to print page 2 only when main window is full, How can I do that.

Where can I check the conditions mainted on page 2.

Thanks & Regards

venkat.

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Are you getting any data in the 2nd page??

0 Kudos

Thanks Murthy,

I am not getting any data. Just pritning plain paper.

Regards

Vebkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I guess there is some element which is getting triggered for the 2nd page which has no data.

Debugg the form by activating the debugger for the form & check.

0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

use Protect EndProtect in main window. after that plz check. i think using protect statement you will avoid to go to the Next Page.

Thanks,

Neptune.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

check printing program involves printing of void checks too..c the selection screen of program RFFOUS_C after executing it.. u have options like, print sample check, void checks n so on..these r the settings u need to maintain in consultation with ur functional guy to get the appropriate print. think u r taking the check print via some std transaction ( maybe F-58 )..

r u getting ANYTHING in the 2nd page?? like only check at the bottom or some summary??

also try printing the same using the standard form n print program n c how it comes..if its according to ur requirement, then ur customised form needs modification, else some config s required..

hope it helps,

Regards,

Bikash

0 Kudos

Dear Agarwal,

Thanks for your information. I was working on other elements of the check so could not respond quickly, I am soory about that.

meanwhile, I am still having that problem of triggering 2 page. In 2nr page I am getting VOID Check But this is unnessary. How Can I get rid of that 2nd page.

Please advice me. This is urgent,

Thanking you.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

how r u seeing the output?? i mean wat transactions are u using to fire the output??

as i mentioned earlier,if u r using rffous_c execute program rffous_c which is the standard check program, theer in the selection screen in output control tab, check the check box 'do not void checks'...

do bug me for any help..

Regards,

Bikash