cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XGraph Compiler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use the Compiler as XGraph. The model is not getting deployed by the same compiler. It gets stuck at 15%. Can any one help in this issue_

Thanks,

Anish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

By using XGraph compiler you can only compile the model and unable to deploy. Use 'Webdynpro' or 'Flash' compiler to deploy the model.

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer,

When I try to deploy using the Flash Compiler, I get the error as Navigate is not possible using the Flash Compiler.

The requirement for me is I need to navigate to other screen and I also need to have graphs in the screens. The First Screen should have a button which says Navigate to Another iView and the Second should have the graphs. And XGraphs contains both the controls thats why I was using that.

Also is there any possiblity in the flash compiler where I can show the nested iView on the button click?

Thanks,

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If i understand your requirement correctly, you want to give link of one model(Dashboard Screen) into another. It is possible, create two separate models as per your requirement. Deploy the second model (which you want to show after click) & copy the hyperlink of this model. Then create one form in your first model & Create one push button in that form. In the properties of this pushbutton select system action as 'Hyperlink' & copy the link of the second model. When you deply this model you will get one pushbutton on the first screen & after clicking this button you will get another screen.

If you want to do this in one screen only, then create radio buttons. Give visibility condition for the graphs (For the graphs which you want to open after click) based on these radio buttons. You will get required graphs based on the radio button selction.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks. The requirement goes like this.

There are four views that needs to be created. And the views should have next and previous button. On Clicking on the next button, the user should navigate to the next view and on previous, the user should come back.

This 4 views will have the content like graph, form or table.

Initially I tried with nested iViews in a Main View, but on the push button, I was not able to set the visiblity. Then I was able to achieve it with the road map, but here in this case the road map is visible on the top of the iView.

So lastly I went for the XGraph, here I used the navigate feature. But the prob is I am not able to compile it with XGraph, Flash, Flex2. If I do it with Web dynpro and try to navigate, I am getting null pointer exception.

I tried the solution suggested by you, but the iView is opening in a new window.

Can you help me in this scenario.

Thanks,

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then i think radio button is simplest & best option for you. Try in Following manner -

1. Create your model with required tables, graphs, or Forms.

2. Create one more form & select 'Rdio Buttons' as UI control.

3. Suppose you have 4 views then create 4 radio buttons with view names. (Entry List -> give number in value & Display text will be your view name)

4. for your tables, graphs, forms give visibility condition based on these radio buttons

condition will be " bool(IF(radio buttons string=="1",true,false))" this condition will be there for all the graphs forms which you want to show in first view.

5. Like wise create for all the views.

6. In properties of radio button goto 'General Tab' select default value as "1" so whatever is there in your first view it will get opened.

7. At run time which radio button you will select; contents related to it will appear.

8. Even you dont need 'Back' & 'Next' button also.

9. Also you can give animation effects for this action.

Regards

Sandeep

Answers (0)