cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in importing image into SAP using SE78

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I was trying to upload a '.bmp" image into SAP using SE78 but I failed.

Se78 -> BMAP Bitmap Image -> Graphic -> Import -> Specified the complete path ->given name desc and type .

Ended up with the following message.

Graphic TRF_LOGO_REV could not be saved

(2TRF_LOGO_REV)

Pls. help as I am not sure whether I missed any step.

Thankx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE78 Transaction ie Aministration of form graphics,

there select GRAPHICS General Graphics,under this BMAP Bitmap Images will come.

select that,then a sub window will appear.

There give the name of your logo and select the import button which is at the extreme left.

Then again a sub window appears,there give the path name and name of the logo,and some description then press enter.

Now the logo is uploaded,for preview you can select last button which is print preview.

Now goto the form,select the window where you want to print the logo.

Then in that window place the cursor at tag coloumn and select command line.

Now go to INSERT and select GRAPHICS.A subwindow appers click on 'stored on Document Server',

give the name of the logo and press enter.

Then the image information will be displayed on the form.Save the form and activate it.

Go to se38 transaction write the print program and execute.

Regards,

jaya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1312574
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had same issue using SE78. This is security related issue. Please contact your BASIS/SECURITY admin providing SU53 screen image.

Now I am not getting this error once our admin granted ne the access. I am able to upload the logos.

Best regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to save the image in bmp form and save it in som other location of ur system , not in sap diirectory , then try to upload the image througu se78.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check your authorization.Or try using another bitmap image.Otherwise your approach is right.

Regards,

Pulak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever solved this issue? We're having the same problem... the user has SAP_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you facing this issue only with this image or every time???Check if you have authorization to load the image to SE78