cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create delivery for zero conformed qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the sales order the order qty is 100 but due to no stock in plant the system is showing proposed availability date 10.06.2009.In availability control screen i did not accept the proposed date given by the system as i need to create the delivery doc for this 100 qty.In sales order the conformed qty is zero.Now the system is not allowing me to do delivery doc. Error messege is" No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date" due to zero conformed qty in sch line.

The requirement is instead of zero availability in sales order i can able to create delivery doc.After the material available we will do PGI in VL02N later.

Is it possible in standard or any userexit will be required.

Regards

Debasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

This can be possible by one setting at the item category level in the delivery document..

Goto the transaction code OVLP and select your item category and in the display you can see the CHECK QUANTITY 0

In that field CHECK QUANTITY =0 mantain the value as BLANK which means you can create the delivery for the items without quantity.

Please revert if you need any further help.

regards,

santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two things required.

1.Item category in the delivery check qty reference should be blank.

2.Total replacement lead time inthe mrp 2 view should be blank.

regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there are several ways you can do this. however, i think in all options, you must confirm schedule lines to make a delivery. your options could include:

1. specifying "KP" (no availability check)

2. consider replenishment settings

3. configure your availability check in deliveries to not consider availability, or to consider inward receipt elements/replenishment

4. de-activate availability check at MRP/schedule line levels

regards.