cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in sale Order types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have creeate one return oder no:6001(va01)...line items 10,20,30,40. then did the deliver then done the PGR...

Its completed...

issue 1:

then i create replacement order.... system ask the ref order... i enterd return order no 6001...then press enter.. __but system does not the line items from thet order 6001__...here i entered .. line items manually. and save the order for line items 10 20... and deliver this and did the PGI also.....pls can any one help in this issue...this is issue1..

issue 2:

now i want to create order for credit memo INVA01 ...with ref.. to 6001... line items 20 and 30... .adjust the amont also with respect to 6001 order 20 30 line items.... order is created...no 6061..

now i want create billing VF01 for order 6061.... billing document created... but value taken zero vale... no accounting documnet created... pls..help in these two issue

regards

sesidhar

Edited by: sesidhar gollu on Jun 6, 2009 8:46 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Issue 1:- check your copy control item level, you must have missed some setting. ie copy control between Return order and the replacement order.

Issue 2:- If i am not wrong, once you replaced the item which is returned by the customer ,why do want to do a credit for returns. Cause for the return material you have replaced him the material then why do you want to do credit for returns - which is a loss for you.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have create return order for line items 10,20,30

ok ... i want to create replacement oder for 10 and 20 with ref to return order

then i want to issue create credt memo order for line item 30 against to return order..

regards

sesidhar

Answers (0)