cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notification for test equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

In calibration plan if my result of calibration is rejected. then I want a notification to repair the same equipment.

But system do not allow me to assign maintenance notification to inspection type (14 ) in IMG. it has to be Q type notification .

Now my question is how we map maintenance activity in Q type notification. ?

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you create a copy of Maint notification & customize your own Quality notification.

This will solve your problem

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Have u work on this .? because I tried that also but in screen selection of quality notification we dont have option for equipment +FL as a reference object. and if I create copy of maintenance notification its origin is maintenance & this notification type is not allowed in defect recording .

What is standard procedure ??

Please guide me

Regard,

Prasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad

Please check in the notification list , there must be a standart notification for calibration related issues. or if not create a copy of any Q notification and maintain in Screen Areas in notification header > ScrnType Object > O100 ( Functional locationequipmentassembly).

please let me know your feedback

regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

I have the same requirement. Did you solved it?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tiago Magalhaes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I am facing a big problem with QM-IDI interfaces,

Requirement: Whenever MIGO done inspection lot will create and we need to send this inspection lot to external system i.e. MES.

And SAP receives Results Recording and User deceision or Defect recording in SAP. I Reffered QM-IDI interfaces but i am not able to use which function module for what. Here i have to give structure to MES team, once i wil provides the will do mappings.

If do you have any mapping specs. Any test scenarios related to QM interfaces. Which function module i have to use to send inspection lot or which function module i have to use to receive data from external system how i have to give structures to them

Here my main intesion is mapping to external system