cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Accounting Document during PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN MTO Scenerio while doing PGI iam not getting Accounting document for Material Document.Valution class for the material is 7920(Finished Goods)

Can Any body help me on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction code OBYC. Click on GBB.

Check whether you have assigned the G/L accounts or not?

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Ashis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OBA7, select document type "WL" and execute.

There check what number range object is maintained. Next go to FBN1, key in Company Code and execute. Ensure that the same number range object is maintained there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx i have checked it is perfect

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OMJJ, key in movement type 601 and execute. Again double click on "Account Grouping and ensure the following values are maintained

MTyp::Spl::Val.Upd:::Qty upd:::Mvt::Cns:::Val strg:::Cn:::TEKey:::Acct modif::Chk acct.ass

601::::::E::::::X:::::::::::::::X:::::::::::::::::::::::::WA01:::::2::::GBB::::::::::VAX::::::::::X

601::::::E::::::X:::::::::::::::X:::::::::::::::::::::::::WA01:::::3::::PRD::::::::::PRA

601::::::E::::::X::::::::::::::::X::::::L::::::::::::::::WA01:::::2::::GBB::::::::::VAX::::::::::X

601::::::E::::::X::::::::::::::::X::::::L::::::::::::::::WA01:::::3::::PRD::::::::::PRA

601::::::E::::::X::::::::::::::::X:::::::L::::::V:::::::WA01:::::2::::GBB::::::::::VAY::::::::::X

601::::::E::::::X::::::::::::::::X:::::::L::::::V:::::::WA01:::::3::::PRD::::::::::PRA

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathy

values mentioned by you are all maintained.I need a clarification since being it a MTO order related with PP any config to be amde related with PP.kindly clarify.we are getting Accounting doc for mtrl doc for MTS order Scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.