Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Change Workflow-Instance-Container values

Hi Experts,

I would like to ask you how to change a value in a container of a Workflow-"Instance".

For e.g.:

I have a workflow-instance which contains a (bor-) Object "Switchdocument". This switchdocument contains also a (Bor-) Object "serviceprovider". And I would like to change the value of the parameter of "serviceprovider".

How is the relationship between the "father"-object and the "child"-object and where are the relationship saved?

I know the table "sww_cont" and "sww_contob". But these tables are not enough, aren't?

Because in the mentioned tables (sww_cont) I see the elements with their values of the container of the workflow-instance. I don't the elements with their values of the object (father-object) contained in the workflow-instance-container and also not the elements with their values of the object (child-object) in the father-object.

or (explanation as a list)

Workflow-Instance-Container:

1.element

2.element

3. Switchdocument (object) (father-object)

3.1 element of switchdocument

3.2 .....

3.3 Serviceprovider (object) (child-object)

3.3.1 element of serviceprovider <--- here I would like to change the value

I hope I explained the situation in a detail way

I apologize if I don't use the right terms!

If anyone has a hint or a way to get to the "child-object" I would be very thankfull.

Thanks a lot for your answers in advance!!!

with lovely regards.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Helo,

So, is there still a problem?

To update the attributes of (sub)objects you will need to create a method to do so in the underlying tables.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question