SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass transactions via MIGO...or another option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

We have run into a situation where the need to do many transactions in large batchs has arisen. These can be a variety of movement types at one time for multiple stores and multiple storage locations or stock types.

We thought we could use MIGO to be able to push through large quantities at the same time, but we have found we can only cut and paste over 20 lines at a time. You can't paste over 100 because you can only paste into the visible area of the screen. Challenge is we have 1,000's to enter in at the same time. Cut and paste at a rate of 20 would take a long time.

Other than purchasing some other program to do uploads (I'm sure there is something out there), is there another methond anyone knows to do this batch entry we are wanting?

If I am not explaining clearly let me know and I'll see if I can do a bit better!

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use LSMW and use an upload file to process the receipt for all records. You many want to seek your developer's assistance on this.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use LSMW and use an upload file to process the receipt for all records. You many want to seek your developer's assistance on this.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

I'll suggest you do it via IDoc, eg. WMMBXY.

0 Kudos

How would I do this via IDOC? Could I process hundreds lines of mov type 222 for example?

Ahmadfurqoni68
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use LSMW with bapi goods movement create