cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory load with 2lis_03_bf 2lis_03_bx to 0ic_C03 doesn't work in BI 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I've implemented the inventory How to in several projects without any problem, but always on BI 3.5, never in BI 7.

I'm working with BI 7 (cube 0ic_c03 and standard transformations -no update rules- ) after loading I get unexpected data. Is there any new issue that should I address when loading inventory in BI 7, as I said I've performed the load before an never had an issue.

Mi steps (as they are performed in R3dev, there is no problem with closing the system, inventory almost never is updated, only when I request a movement for testing) are:

In R3

0. Delete previous data: TC lbwg, application 03.

1. Stock initialization: TC MCNB, structure 2lis_03_bx, system is closed during this run

2. Statistical setup of mat movements: TC OLI1BW or sbiw path

3. further check with TC LBWQ in case there were stock movements.

In BI

3. Load initial stock: datasource 2lis_03_bx (i have transformations and DTPs)

4. Compress request with marker update (check box not selected)

5. Delta init for 2lis_03_BF; compress the request WITHOUT marker updated (check BOX SElected)

And that's it, right?

What I've noted is that after compressing 2lis_03_BF, the data in 0IC_C03 is messed up.

If I load only 2lis_03_Bx and compare with R3, stock figures match

If I load only 2lis_03_Bf ins and outs match with those of R3

But if I load both bx and bf and perform compression as stated above data is messed up in the cube

thank you for any clue on this

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See

The steps in BI 7.

In R3

0. Delete previous data: TC lbwg, application 03.

1. Delete Queue in LBWQ/SMQ1 related to 03.

2. Lock the system, don't allow any transactions from Users.

3. Stock initialization: TC MCNB, structure 2lis_03_bx. (Here Select All Stocks(Including Non-Valuated)).

4. Statistical setup of mat movements: TC OLI1BW or sbiw path

5. Statistical setup of mat movements: TC OLIZBW or sbiw path for 2LIS_03_UM load.

In BI

0. Load initial stock: datasource 2lis_03_bx using InfoPackage and then Run DTP with the following options.

In DTP: Extraction Tab--->Extraction Mode = Initial Non-Cumulative for Non-Cumulative..select this and then Execute.

1. Cube>Manage>Collaps-->Don't select "No Marker Updating indicator" and then compress.

2. Load 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM Initial runs using InfoPackages and then Cube>Manage>Collaps-->Select "No Marker Updating indicator" and then compress.

Now check the data with MB5B In ECC and recon data with Report on 0IC_C03 Cube.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for the info; error was in the DTP I had haven´t seen the Extraction mode "Initial non cumulative" for the DTP

regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurdano,

could you pls tell me that which dtp options you have selected for 2LIS_03_BX

Regards

Manna Das

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your steps seems correct , please have a look again to populate inventory cube here ,

1. Ensure Cube contents are deleted

2. In R/3 go to T- code LBWG and delete contents of set-up table. Choose the correct application area 03

3. Ensure all other users except self and ALEREMOTE or BW RFC users are locked out. ( you need an outage time in R/3 when you are loading data from R/3)

4. Run T-Code MCNB to set - up stocks. DataSource 2LIS_03_BX, all materials including non-valuated stock

5. Load the set - up table with history data if needed.

- T-Code OLI1BW for Material Movements

- T-Code OLIZBW for Revaluations

6. From BW load initialisation for 2LIS_03_BX to set the initial stock. Compress this load with a marker update

7. Run an initialisation without data transfer from BW for DataSource 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM

8. Load the historical data as full updates for 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM into the cube. Compress these two loads without a marker update.

9. Make sure that, Job control has already been set - up in R/3.

Hope this helps.

Sukhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your steps, the last one stands out. You've mentioned that you are updating 2LIS_03_BF delta as a "No marker" update. But that is not the case.

2LIS_03_BF delta's are all marker updates.

2LIS_03_BF History (loaded as full updates for periods prior to your stock initialization data) compress as "No marker" updates

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used this procedure and it worked (after some unsuccessful attempts though).

André