cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The work book does not exist in the document store

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

Has anyone come accross this error "The work book does not exist in the document store" I just changed the description of my Work book in Development and saved. Now it wont open. The error message is "The work book does not exist in the document store". I already have this work book in Q. So I cannot create another one with a different tech. name. Someone please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Youcan no longer display a workbook. You receive an error message when opening: <Internal error>: 1201 document storage

Cause and prerequisites

In very rare cases, when you store a workbook, you might not be able to open it again.

Solution

Function module BDS_PHIOS_GET_RIGHT has to be changed so that the last available version of the Workbooks can be displayed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

majeed_mohammedabdul
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Melway,

That happens when for some reason u r disconnected from the server and then u try to save the workbook.

Also check whether this WB was saved in the favourites or in the role.

u might be just trying to open it from the history.

goto the place where the workbook was initially saved and try to open it from there.

Cheers

Majeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked all over again. Reconnected to the server several times and tried but in vain. It did not help. I saved this Work book under a role before this problem occured. But that is where i get this error message. It said something about the verison before I last saved it. The property in the "OPEN" work book also does not show any information on this work book. And I dont know about the function Module. If some one could walk me through steps to do it or some document related to it would be of great help

majeed_mohammedabdul
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Melway.

goto se37 and check this Fm " RRMX_WORKBOOK_LIST_GET "

and check to see if ur workbook is there in the system at all or u might have saved it another system like at that time u were connected to another system ( just in case ).

Or u can try this FM " RRX_WORKBOOK_SAVE "

to save it again

Cheers

Majeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

AVR and Majeed had a good thought. I had tried this already with my colleague here and found that the work book is not in the server right now. So I am creating a new one. I have awarded points for you two for thinking the same way. It is very helpful for people like me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your reply is very useful but i am also getting same type of error but for all reports and there are more than 100 reports so how can i solve this problem.

If you can help me for this then it will be very useful for me.

Regards,

Pank.