Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature on Chcek Print

VenuAnumayam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

As we have to support mutliple country's SAP Systems, We have different landscapes. There is a new requirement to add signature on Check Priting Form from country A. We have already implemented this functionality in other country's landscape(which was implemented 10years back). So when I looked at the SAPScirpt(Z_PRENUM_CHECK) to see how it was designed, there is a window for Signature.

Before looking at this Text-Element, I had expected that they would have uploaded a .tiff file of signature and used it for printing.

But the text-element for this window is:

/*   PRINT-CONTROL ZDIMM
OA   !"#$%&'()*
OA   +,-./01234
OA   56789:;<=>
OA   ?@ABCDEFGH

Can anybody please explain what does these symbols mean and how the signature functionality was implemented? What does OA mean? How does the Print Control influence the signature priting?

PS: The Print Program RFFOUS_C was never changed. I have searched for the Print Control ZDABC in SPAD and could not found.

Thanks a ton.

I gave the wrong text elements desciption before - sorry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think OA is Paragraph format. Because it is below /* which is used to comment the text in script window.

To identify each row data it is better to debug the script using active debugger in Utilities of SE71.

VenuAnumayam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the reply. I will take a look at. But I am wondering how does a "Print Control" influence the script? I could not find the Print Control in the System.

Thanks.