cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Plan - Next Bill Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a requirmenet to generate a charge on a bill for one month only.

I've configured my item category to use a custom billing plan. I have most of the information correctly configured except for the Next Bill Date.

The Next Bill Date is showing 50 (monthly). Due to this, the sales order is generating a charge for subsequent months.

I tried to change the Next Bill Date but I see only 1 option i.e. 50.

How can I change this to that there is no Next Bill Date defined. I'm guessing that the system will stop the generation of charges if it sees that the Next Bill Date is not defined.

I can't leave it blank because it is a required field. I'd appreciate your help!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

In the transaction code OVBS you can determine the Billing plans and dates for the plan

Path:

IMG->SALES & DISTRIBTION->BILLING->BILLING PLAN->DEFINE RULES FOR DETERMINING DATES.

regards,

santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your replies.

One key requirement that I should mention is this:

In addition to the one-time charge, I also need to display a recurring charge on the same sales order. If I make the suggested changes, won't the system prevent the recurring charge to appear on subsequent bills?

This is how my bills need to look:

1st month: one-time charge + recurring charge

2nd month: recurring charge only

3rd month: recurring charge only

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in that way ,I suggest you add the one time charge condition in the billing , not in the contract .by this the billing plan will only produce the billing plan for the recuring charge .and you charge the one time charge in the first billing by VF01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go in Spro- Sales and Distributionu2014Billing--Billing Documents

Maintain billing period and next billing date in this path

Sageer