cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate and Automatic TO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please tell me what is the difference between immediate and automatic TO.

is it necessary to run the job RLAUTA10 in background.

In my case i didnot found RLAUTA10 in SM37 , even in Pdction also,but TO is creating when is save the GR.is this comes under Automaticn or Immediate.

Plz give some clarity--

when we go for OMLR and OMKZ.

what are the settings required.

Your help will greatly appreciated.

thx

r

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

There are various methodologies by which we can automate the TO creation process. Either we create them in batches or we create them as and when a transactin occurs. For instance when we do a 101 Movement type the system can be configure in such a way that the TO is trigerred immediately, this is maintained in Config OMLR. In OMLR if you choose the option as A for a particular mvmt type the TO wuld be trigerred immediately afer the mvmt type is invoked.

On the contrary if you do not maintain anything here the system would just create a TR and wait for the program to run in the b/g.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mani.

I would like to know, IMP thing, which i am not aware,

1.Here we are creating Deliveries for STOs, which created through STRs.

2. for the Deliveries, the TOs are getting created automatically, when I execute VL06O process.

For the above (2), where we make config settings.

Thanks a lot for all in advance

Thx

r

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Deliveries for STO's are created via trx. VL10b, & your movement type is controlling the creation of auto confirmation. So if you check your delivery and go to the document flow, you can see your TO # created, go to the header and find out your movement type.

now go to OMLJ and you can see that the TO can be confirmed immediately is checked.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

The deliveries are getting created by running the t.code VL10* in the background. But the TO are getting created by an output type WMTA. WMTA is a std. SAP output which will trigger TO creation from the delivery. The movement type will not come into pic here. The movement type will come into pic only later, for instance while confirming the TO. TO from a delivery is generally called a Pick list and there is no movement involved to my knowledge. The movement will happen only when we do the PGI.

Regards,

Mani

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, The WMTA output type will create the TO's only if the relevant job RSNAST00 has been scheduled to create the TO's at a later time. I somehow misread that it was confirming the TO's as well .

thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Abhiji,

Could you please give me some more information regarding the above configration.

Thanks

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Abhiji,

Could you please give me some more information regarding the above configration.

Thanks

Raghu

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani ,

I have done the setting in OMLR yet my GR are not triggering immediate TO . Please help

Ram.

Answers (0)