cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over delivery limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up overdelivery limit 10% in customer material info rerecord .

When I created delivery & changed del qty system allowed greater than 10% .

I am on ECC 6. What might be the reason or do I missing some settings.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will over delivery limit set up in CMR/Customer Master work without set up on 0VLP?

Or is it system allows overdelivery set up in CMR/Customer master only when 0VLP set up done?

Suppose I set up overdelivery limit 10% & set up in 0VLP to "B".Does system will allow up to 10% delv qty and then send error message?

I any other way to curb overdelivery by not using 0VLP?

Thanks

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Please find the below help literature from SAP.

For each delivery item category, you can specify whether the system checks for overdelivery and, if so, whether you receive a warning or error during delivery processing. If you have specified an overdelivery limit in the sales order or in the customer-material info record, you can use this indicator to control how the system reacts.

I do not think there is some other way to do this with standard customizing.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

If you have setup the Over del tolerance in custom master as "10%" and setup "B" In the check over del in "0VLP" system would allow you to deliver the goods till the over del tolerance limit and throws an error once you try to deliver the goods above over delivery tolerance limit.I have tried this in our system.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

1. Check in Customer master > Sales area data > shipping>Partial deliveries.---

check if you have checked Partial delivery per item and Max. partial deliveries allowed.

If you checked this and given the Overdelivery tolerance system will not check the over delivery.

Remove and try, If still not working please revert back.

Rgds

PSK

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Chaeck If you have more Over delivery tolerance limit in customer master- shipping tab or Check If your sales order has more over delivery tolerance in the shipping tab.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It has same over delivery limit in Sales order item level shipping tab

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Go to "0VLP" and in the Quantity tab there is a check box called check delivery, you just

have to put "B" in that. This should resolve your problem.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Apart from maintaining the over delivery limit in the customer master.....you have to specify the System's reaction when the over delivery is happening. You can specify this in the Delivery Item Category (0VLP -zeroVLP) in the field CheckOverDelivery. You can configure error or warning.

Thanks,

Ravi