Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Mobile Sales Authorisation

Hi All

I have created a new mobile sales application, generated it and I have the new dll file for the application called DBT.dll.

When I go to run the application, I logon and am told that I am not authorised to use the application.

I have looked in the Authorisation Management Tool for the new application that I created but I cannot find it.

Does anyone know what steps I am leaving out.

Thank you..

Darren

Tags:
Former Member
replied

What I usually do in these situation is this. I add the new tileset / application in a changelist & release that changelist. Then I work on those objects in a new changelist.

It seems this is not possible for you. In that case, you can try this, but not sure if that will work.

Use userid Administrator to logon to AMT & your applicaiton. In AMT, remove all roles from this userid. Now generate new application on a machine and try to logon to application using Administrator userid. Theoratically, if all roles are removed from this userid, it should show everything. At least that works for me in CRM 3.0.

If not, then you will have to release the changelist. Once you release the changelist, the new objects will be visible in AMT & you can assign them to roles.

Good luck.

Regards,

Kaushal

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question