cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Sales Authorisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a new mobile sales application, generated it and I have the new dll file for the application called DBT.dll.

When I go to run the application, I logon and am told that I am not authorised to use the application.

I have looked in the Authorisation Management Tool for the new application that I created but I cannot find it.

Does anyone know what steps I am leaving out.

Thank you..

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal

Thanks again for replying...

I am not in a position to release the changelist yet?

Is there anything that needs to be registered using regsvr32?

I have full administration rights on the development p.c.

Am I missing something in the generation settings?

Any help would be great..

Thanks

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I usually do in these situation is this. I add the new tileset / application in a changelist & release that changelist. Then I work on those objects in a new changelist.

It seems this is not possible for you. In that case, you can try this, but not sure if that will work.

Use userid Administrator to logon to AMT & your applicaiton. In AMT, remove all roles from this userid. Now generate new application on a machine and try to logon to application using Administrator userid. Theoratically, if all roles are removed from this userid, it should show everything. At least that works for me in CRM 3.0.

If not, then you will have to release the changelist. Once you release the changelist, the new objects will be visible in AMT & you can assign them to roles.

Good luck.

Regards,

Kaushal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal

I will implement your suggestions and let you know how I get on ..

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal

I released the changelist and the app appeared in the Amt..

Thanks for all your help.

Darren

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about this one. But I used to face this issue soemtimes.

Releasing changelist containing new application might resolve the issue. Are you in a position to try that?

Regards,

Kaushal