Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy GUI Status with all languages

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is my situation:

I copied an existing GUI Status (function group SALV, status STANDARD) to a newly created report. Original languiage for the status is German, for my report is English.

Only the German texts have been copied.

How can I copy all existing languages without changing the original language of my report?

TIA,

Clemens

P.S.: Easily get rewards!

6 REPLIES 6

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens,

I am afraid you need to do one by one.

Please go to SE41 and give the program name and status name. In menu choose GO TO ->Translation.

or try t/code SE63.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Copy the pf-status and try doing translation

SE63 for translation.

Regards,

Sailaja.

0 Kudos

The original status is fully translated. I think there must be a way of transfering the translation to the copied status - when I copy the whole program, everything gets translated!

regards,

Clemens

0 Kudos

Too bad can't reward points to myself: I copied the whole function group SALV without funczion modules to local object, then activated the GUI status, then copied the GUI status to my new report.

Everything fine!

regards,

Clemens

0 Kudos

Hi Clemens,

I came across the same situation and I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. I could copy the function group to local object, and then activated the status. But when I'm copying the status from the new function group (ZSALV) I have the very same situation if I copied from the original - that is, translations are missing. How did you copy the status exactly?

cheers,

Szabolcs

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no simple way.