cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availiability check_ requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the availability check done in the sales order if the order quantity is not confirmed how it'll be passed to the MM

Eg: sales order of 10 from customer xyz of which 5 is confirmed and for the remaining 5 which is passed on MM the procurement should be reserved for customer XYZ .. which means requirement passing from SD to MM should be sales order specific

how it is done ?

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the scenario is MTO, your requirement will be taken care of automatically by SAP. That is only after creating sale order, the requirements will be thrown to MM / PP for further processing.

If the scenario is MTS, then you can reserve the stock via MB1B with movement type 412E once the stock is made ready for despatch.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It appears that balance qty needs to be procured through MM i.e through purchase order from external vendor. If it is so then assign a schedule line category to the item category . Account assignment category in schedule line shall be like R (with special stock as sales order stock).Movement type in schedule line category shall be 601.

Regards,

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

G. Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your response, so if it has to automatically trigger to MM then i've configure my schedule line category by giving the item category as standard and account assigment as sales order and give the appropiate order type also .....by doing this the requirement will flow from SD to MM for that particular sales order

Vinz