cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to file using bpm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly help in this regards.. its a file to file Bpm collect message scenario

1) my ? is i am having two sender data types i combined in message mapping and mapped to target structure but when i want to send file how can i send two diffrent files.

1) wht i did is when i press test button i gave details of datatype1 and removed the other xml code and paste it in notepad and anmed as file1 and i repeat the same thing for file 2 aslo.

2) i did this scenario by seeing saptechnical (file to file using bpm)

plz help me out how to achieve this probs.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="BPE_ADAPTER">MESSAGE_NOT_USED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Message is not used by any processes</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

As per my understanding you want to merge two files and send it to the target. Then you can do it with and without BPM. But, since you are using BPM then you have to create Integration Process in IR and design it like:

2 receiver step

1 sender step and 1 transformation step

Follow these steps:

Create 2 Source DT, 1 Target DT

Create 2 Source MT, 1 Target MT

Create 2 Outbound MI, 2 Abstract MI for Source MT, create 1 Inbound MI and 1 Abstract MI for Target MT.

Create Message Mapping. Insert 2 Outbound Source and One Inbound Target and MAp it whatever you want.

Create Interface mapping in same way as Message mapping only difference will be use Abstract interface in both sides.

Now go to BPM.

Create BPM with steps like this

Start -> Fork -> Two receive (define co relation)-> after fork Transformation step (Give IM) -> Receiver Dtrm -> Send -> end.

Configure ID -

Create 2 sender Agreement (2 communication channel (Bus Sys to IP )), 1 receiver agreement (1 CC, IP to Business System)

I hope it will be helpful for you.

Thanks

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nutan,

I did all wht u said but how to two send file with message mapping becasue we r combining two files here when u clcik on test u get all the fields.

I hope u got my probs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

There is a similar thread for the same problem.[MESSAGE_NOT_USED|;

Kindly refer to this to get your query resolved. Hope it helps you.

(Please avoid creating new threads for repeated queries)

Regards,

Gautam Purohit

(Kindly close a thread if it is answered)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

thanx for responding but after seeing that thread only placed the query but i didnt find the solution in that.