cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Confirmation as attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Can someone throw me a light on building a functionality to have the sales order confirmation as an attachment to the sales order, and the same need to be archived for future reference.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

BR,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you want to send orderconfirmation as attachmant with sales order,am i right?

Regards,

pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

You are right, i am looking for sales order confirmation to be available as attachment for the customer to download, and also it should be archived, so down the lane if customer want to retrieve it after few years we should be able to make it available for the customer while retrieving the order from IXOS.

BR,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Pre requisite: Goto system >user profile>own data-->Parameter tab

Include parameter ID - SD_SWU_ACTIVE and Parameter value - X and save.

To attach :Now go to VA02 transaction and click on system--> Service for Object icon , the system will pop up the option for attaching the file.

Feature comes with options to attach, edit,save, delete,download & print

Note:This feature is not available in VA01 transaction

Hope this helps.Let us know if this solved your purpose.

Thanks

Banu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Banu,

Thanks for your interest in reply to this question.

Your input would establish the feature of attachment from the change transaction, but what i am looking for is a solution to establish the order confirmation as attachment to the order when the user creates the order and saves it. So, for it, i think it is important to perform archiving too, else i don't think we will be able to display the document as attachment for future reference from VA02 / VA03.

BR,

Ravi.