cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding service for r/3 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have developed internet service for an Z ALV report ,everything is working fine whenever i test it with the help of TC-SICF.

but my issue is that in the output the width of my ALV report is not coming in the full screen in the right side it is getting cut means one specified width is coming as per the standard setting may be.

also whenever i execute this service the selection screen is coming but no execute button no back button is coming for executing i need to press the F8 button in the key board and after execution the output is coming but here also no back button ,no excel download button is coming ,no horizontal scroll is coming also the complete width of the output is not coming .

here in the R/3 side it is coming rt along with the full button and full width in the output.

please help how will i get these button along with the full ALV output screen as in the R/3 not the cut one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

Look ~webgui_simple_toolbar on your ITS service. With this you can hide/show bars, buttons on your service.

You can also have a look to these OSS notes: 1148291, 1010519, 1074241 and 959417. ITS has several limitations.

Hope this helps,

Iván.

Answers (0)