cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction key issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have done return order from customerva01.. then i do deliver for return (PGR)... and do the vf01 fro billing ... document has created.. then see the accounting documents..for this billing documents

1 11 100296 M/S. VENKATA SATYANARAYANA KIR 125.00-

2 40 58156000 Other Sales deductio 125.00

here i want to change the G/L account ... this will be post to another G/L account ...whre can ii change this G/L accont insted of 58156000...in SPRO....pls could anyone help me in this issue..

regards

sesidhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can assign different GL accont in VKOA transaction.

Path is

IMG>SALES AND DISTRIBTION->BASIC FUNCTIONS->ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT/COSTING-> ASSIGN GL ACCOUNTS.

Here Check your table and change the GL account combination.

the posting into this GL account will be made only for the new created documents and not for the document for which already Accounting document created.

If you want to post the older documents to the same GL account, you need to cancel the accounting and re-bill

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

HOW CAN I ASSIGN ...MEANS ... THIS g/l account assignmet SOME ACCOUNT KEY .... I DONT KNOW ... WHICH ACCOUNT KEY ARE USED....FOR THIS G/L ACCOUNT

REGRDS

SESIDHAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Goto the pricing procedure V/08 and check the accounting keys against your condition type.

Then you can check/change the GL account against that Accounting key.

hope it is clear,

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its Sales Revenue then the account key will be ERL, If its deduction it will be ERS, For tax its MWS, etc

U can check all details about Account key in OV35,

Thanks,

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can i assign sales document type to ..priceing procedure...

regrads

sesidhar

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sashidhar,

We do not directly assign the sales document to Pricing procedure. We maintain the document pricing procedure in sales document definition(VOV8) in Transaction flow tab and we assign the pricing procedure to the sales area.Pricing procedure gets determined based on sales area, customer pricing procedure and the sales document pricing procedure.The tRanscation code to do that is "OVKK".

Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Relation between sales document type and pricing procedure is defined in VOV8 where you give document pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and execute. There check what condition type is maintained for sales deduction. Against this condition type, on the right side, there would be some Account Key assigned. Make a note of it and now go to VKOA select the required combination and execute. There you can see the same Account Key which you noticed in pricing procedure. Make changes of required G/L Account and save.

Create a new sale order, delivery and billing documents and check the accounting entries.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You Can change the GL account in VKOA T-Code. But this will affect the document which will be create after the changes.

Thanks,

Raja