cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS related issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. There are 3 document type which are to be assigned to our project. Each one has different number range for eg: When we create external processed activity and save the PR internally generated should pickup number range from capital document type and when we create service activity and save the PR internally generated should pickup number range from service document type. Is it possible to map it in PS please advice and how?

2.I created a project and created WBS and activities to it and saved. For the first time the status will be create at release for PR. When i release the network activity it creates PR and when i check the network it will also get released but i wanted in such a way that when i release network activity the nework activity should only get released and not network. Now the problem is for the next time when i want to create second activity for the same wbs before saving itself it is creating PR. I am not getting where it is going wrong. I checked in N/W profile also i have given as create PR at release. Could you please guide me.

Thanks

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your issue 2 the following is the suggestion:

Dont release your activity and WBS from CJ20N. You can release your activity from CN22 . But for this purpose your WBS has to be released and you can do the same from CJ02. In this way your WBS will be released your activity will be released but your network will be in Partially released stage. So then you can add an activity further to that network without getting released.

For your issue 1 i dont think it is possible in standard. You can create the no. ranges and assign the same to the PR using user exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devdut Saha,

Thanks a lot for your suggession.

Thanks

Satish.