cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Pricing Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a Sales Order (OR) and posting the sales order stock through transaction code MB1C.

I am creating Stock Transport Order (STO) with reference to Sales Order. Than I am doing the replenishment delivery (NL) by going through transaction code VL10G.

When I am doing billing (F8) with reference to this replenishment delivery the pricing is not copying. In billing its showing zero price.

How to copy the entire pricing structure of Sales order into billing?

Please guide me.

Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

still the error is coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Kindly let me know your Material type, item caterory used in the Material master and your item category in your sales order.

regards,

Sudhir

vivekchokshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think you should try with billing document type F5 which is Order based Profoma. F8 is delivery based proforma. Also check your Copying control settings and in that maintain your pricing Requirement as D as told in the threads above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You cannot copy the pricing of the sales order to the proforma billing document which you are trying

to create from the replenishment delivery.The reason being there is no direct link between the sales order and this proforma..You can use pricing routines to copy pricing from the sales order,

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Check your copy control of delivery and billing, then in sales document what is the document pricing procedure maintained and your pricing procedure determination. In one or the other place you have made some mistake which could lead to this problem.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did all the settings. But whatever value I am giving in Sales order, it is not copying to invoice.

My net value is coming zero.

How to resolve this?

Regards

Sridhar

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Plz Check the copying control settings and ensure that copying requirement and pricing type details are maintained.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In copy control, maintain the Pricing type as D

regards,

Sudhir