cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting Cronacle Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) How does the version management is handled in Cronacle.I could not find any information in the documentation supplied by Redwood. My typical requirement is to do version management of

JOB-CHAINS.

2) How do we can have a three tier Architecture with this tool. Do we have anything like Transport Mechanism of SAP in this tool to send developments from Dev box to Production.

3)What i understand from the installation guides of Cronacle is we can have one process server per SAP Box. In the typical scenario where we have different boxes for Development,Quality and Production, there we need to have three different installations of this tool. And, for instance if i develop a jobchain in the Dev box how will i propagate it to production box as all the definitions are stored in ORACLE repository as SCRIPTs.

In nutshell how do i transport developed objects of cronacle from one installation to another

Thanks in advance for answering this( i know the list is too long :-)}

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Even I am facing same problem about the version management of job-chains and transportation of developed objects of Cronacle from DEV System to PRD.

If u got answer for 1 and 2 Quesions

please send me replay with answers on my mail: rajkumar@hotmail.co.uk

thanks for ur help advance

Regards,

RAJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe this might be of any intrest...

http://www.sappress.com/product.cfm?account=&product=H1929

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I see it, you have 2 questions.

1) About the "Version Control".

2) About the "Transport Mechanism".

2 & 3 questions can easily be combined.

Answer is very easy. Just search in Online help available with Redwood Explorer. Search for Version or version control or version management and you will get the answer.

Search for build instead of "Transport" and you will get answer to second question.

Let me know if you face any problems.

- Bhushan