cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Address from activity into purchase requisition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

(how) can I maintain a delivery adress related to an external or service activity and so care for overtaking into dalivery address in the purchase requisition?

By standard, the system overtakes the plant address. For material components I can maintain a delivery adress, but how does that work for activities?

Thanks a lot in advance ...

Sven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this userexit CNEX0009 Material components in network

Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitin, but please correct me, if I am wrong:

Isn't that an enhancement for material components only?

... "can be used to modify data from components and pass them back into the standard system" ...

My problem is based on activities not on material components and I don't see a "standard system" location for a delivery address assigned to activites, where I could enter an address number.

Thanks again

Sven

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement, if I have understood you correctly is this:

A facility to provide delivery address at activity / network level, and this address should flow to material compoenents attached.

As far as I know, this funtionality does not exist.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven Kummerow.

As per my knowledge there is not such option available for an external activity or service activity to maintain a delivery address.

Delivery address from purchasing point of view is maintained only to those materials directly supplied by vendor to customer location and where we can't maintain inventory. i guess you know this concept well.

Delivey address we have an option for activities is only from customer point of view, to deliver any material available at wbs level to which external activity is assigned.

Hope this clears you.....

Regards,

Hari Krishna.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

in Project Builder (CJ20N) please select first the activity and check menu > Extras > Delivery information.

Kind regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Danke Peter,

but please correct me again:

The delivery information contains a delivery address, but:

- that doesn't appear as delivery address in the purchase requisition position resulting from my activity

(that seems to be more likely an address for an outgoing result out of my activity)

Thanks

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

yes, this is a delivery address for shipment to a customer.

Actually I found no way to set delivery address in the purchase requisition when it is created using an external activity. Setting the delivery address can imply a third party process i. e. the external service is directly delivered to customer.

When the purchase requisition is opened the delivery address is set by means of table TWLAD (storlage location address) or via exit MMDA0001 'Default delivery addresses'. If no address is found then plant address is used (T001W0001).

The only exit I know, that is processed while a purchase requisition for external processing is created, is exit COZF0001. However, this exit allows only change of EBAN fields WEMPF, ABLAD, BEDNR,

FLIEF, BPUEB, LFDAT, BSART, KONNR, KTPNR, AFNAM, IDNLF, FRGDT and LGORT.

Kind regards

Peter