cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm Goods / Serivces Centrally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are implementing Confirm Goods / Serivces Centrally role to certain user to confirm the goods on behalf of those not available to perform the action.

However there is issue with the search function. The result will return if I enter the purchase order number. If I use requestor id field or good receipient field, there is no result return. I get "No documents correspond to search criteria or no authorization".

Please tell me what is the issue?

Thank you.

Regards,

Henry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

I don´t know if this note is already implemented in your system, but please check, it might be of help for you: 983130

BR

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks. Note 983130 have resolved the requestor issue, however when enter the recipient or receiver, there is no result return. Do you know which note can solve this issue?

Can you help me to check why I have given * to the user for all purchasing org, but in BBPCF03, user can only see PO under one purchasing org only?

Thanks.

Regards,

Henry

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

as far as I can see the field 'goods recipient' can only be used in local scenario, i.e. not for backend documents.

Concerning the PORG I have no further idea, normally user with role SAP_BBP_STAL_RECIPIENT

should be able to see all PO´s, a restriction should not be possible; do you have an active implementation in badi BBP_WF_LIST when searching for POs?

BR

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

You need to give the business partner number in the field.

I hope you are doing this. You shouldnt face any problem. Incase you are giving the business partner and still getting the issue please let me know.

Regards,

Zubair.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have entered the business partner ID and no result returned. I debugged BBP_PO_GETITEMS_EXT and found that creater / preq_nam is not populated from SRM requestor or good recipient. Do you know why?

I have another question, user has been given purchasing org "*" which mean the user can access any purchasing org PO. However, when user try to access PO from porg "R", BBPCF03 did not return any result? Where can the authorisation gone wrong?

Thanks.

Regards,

Henry