cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM ear deployment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When I try to deploy my ear application using SDM, I get the following error message. Can you pls tell me if you know how I can fix this error.

Thanks,

Vivek.

Aborted: development component 'crm.b2b'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'400.200604190936':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/crm.b2b.. Reason: Application alias [b2b] for application [sap.com/crm.b2b] already exists in the HTTP Provider Service. The application that holds this alias is [sap.com/com.sapmarkets.isa.internetsales.b2b].; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <--Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebDeploymentException: Application alias [b2b] for application [sap.com/crm.b2b] already exists in the HTTP Provider Service. The application that holds this alias is [sap.com/com.sapmarkets.isa.internetsales.b2b].

Application alias for application already exists in the HTTP Provider Service.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Aliases are bound to the applications.

For deleting the alias, you need to undeploy the

application itself. Here as given in the message sap.com/com.sapmarkets.isa.internetsales.b2b uses the alias. You need to undeploy the sda for this application using SDM and restart the deployment.

Also you can see which applications use which aliases using Visual Admin -> Services -> Web container. Expand the application to get the aliases.

Regards

Srikishan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was facing the same problem while deploying the 'b2b.ear' file. And i got the <b>same error message</b>.

<b>So i undeployed</b> those(b2b related) components.

Now if i start the deployment, i am getting an error <b>'Missing substitution value for variable [com.sap.dc_name]'</b>

Please help me in this regard.

<u>The error message is:</u>

===========================================================================

Deployment started Sat Apr 29 20:58:17 GMT+05:30 2006

===========================================================================

Starting Deployment of com.sapmarkets.isa.internetsales.b2b

Aborted: development component 'com.sapmarkets.isa.internetsales.b2b'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'400.1020060105115443.0000':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy API:

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.MissingSubstitutionException: Missing substitution value for variable [com.sap.dc_name].

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).DMEXC)

Deployment of com.sapmarkets.isa.internetsales.b2b finished with Error (Duration 162266 ms)

Regards,

<b>Raj.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

This deployment error comes since the context b2b already exists for some default application provided by SAP.

Change the context name of your application to some thing else other than b2b in the application.xml.

If you find this helpful ,do not forget to reward suitable points

regards

rajeshkr