Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Distribution in Shopping Cart for different account assignment type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is the same as mentioned in the thread link:[]

There is a shopping cart having one line item, the cost is distributed by quantity among 1. Cost center and 2. WBS

The system allowed to save the shopping cart which inturn created a PO (with cost distributed among CC and WBS), and the PO is in Tranfer Error status. Which is valid as ERP does not allow to distribute cost of a single line item to multiple Account assignement types. Simply to say, the account assignment type is at the line Item level (Item Overview) in ERP.But it is at "Item detail" in SRM

Now how do I prevent such a shopping cart being created? Any BADI...or do I need to include the validation in ...DOC CHECK BADI. Please let me know.

thanks,

MRao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You can use DOC_CHECK_BADI to accomplish this.

Call the below mentioned function module.

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL'

EXPORTING

i_guid = iv_doc_guid

IMPORTING

e_header = "strucuture for header.

TABLES

e_item = "some internal table for item

e_tax = " some internal table for tax

Now loop at each item and check if there are multiple account assignments for each item and issue an error message using the et_messages parameter.

Regards,

Zubair.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

put a validation in BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my knowledge goes ERP does allow cost assignment to multiple account assignments and the account assignment category type in ERP would be 'X' instead of 'K' or 'P' .

As for the error with the PO is concerned , is the ME045 error that is coming up. If thats the error then u need to check the attributes of the account assignment category and compare them with the properties of the field status group of the GL account that is used in Shopping cart account assignment. The GL account attributes can be checked in ERP in the transaction FS00 , by the specifying the GL account and the company code.

Check the same and am sure the shopping cart would go through with the multiple account assignment for single line item.

Regards,

Kalyan