Did you mean: 

workflow error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

i tried to execute Workflow by below url. it gives below error

http://localhost/workflow/index.php

Error in webpage

PHP Warning: include(C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web/templates_c/\%%CBCB6CB620954%%footer.tpl.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\IdM\Workflow\Smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

PHP Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web/templates_c/\%%CBCB6CB620954%%footer.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php\includes:C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\IdM\Workflow\Smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php') in C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\IdM\Workflow\Smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Any one can help....

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whatever locked and disabled are flip the value (should be 0 or 1)

change the login value to 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a similar issue. Please let me know how i can reset the attribute for the user or create a new user to login to workflow

Thanks and Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

if you want to create new user you can do it in Identity center itself.

but if you are not possible to login workflow, then check the keydb xml file is holding the correct data.

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry this problem is solved by giving admin rights to template_c folder.

but when i give user "mxmc_prov" to login i get below error

Your user name or password is invalid
you have exceeded the maximum number of login attempts, or your account has been disabled.

how to remove lock in workflow

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

However I solved the problem by creating new user, does anybody know how to unlock the "mxmc_prov "user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with your DBA. You should make sure that this account is unlocked as the system requires it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mathew,

thanks for your reply.

I am able to login to SQL database using mxmc_prov user. so what should i ask DBA person.

can you please elaborate....

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I thought you had a database password problem and that would need to be discussed at the database level.

It looks like you've managed to lock out the mxmc_prov user at the IDM level. Check the values of the following attributes

MX_LOCKED / MX_DISABLED

MX_FAILEDLOGINS (reset to 0, might want to set to a high value in your Identity Store's Password policy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mattews

thanks for your reply.

can you pls elaborate your point more. Where and what should i set value for this attribute.

Already i have given maximum login attempts to "1000" and below options checked in password policy

->Enable password provisioning

->change password on first login.

MX_LOCKED / MX_DISABLED
MX_FAILEDLOGINS (reset to 0, might want to set to a high value in your Identity Store's Password policy.

regards