cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o/p determinatin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1 .TCODE OVT0 for a/c group we assign o/p determination procedure say DB0001 ETC

pl let me knoe menu path for this o/p determn procedure -DB0001

2 I want to know what is the use of having o/p determn proc at a/c group level- when we have at so/deli/billing level

Pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Goto the CONDITION TYPE for the output determination.

In the main screen you can find one option ACCESS TO CONDITION in general tab

If you activated that then system will determine the Output based on the CONDITION TECHNIQUE

if that option was not activated then it will determine using the account group.

Hope it is clear.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

null

Edited by: kishore gopala on Jun 8, 2009 6:22 AM

Edited by: kishore gopala on Jun 8, 2009 6:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

> 1 .TCODE OVT0 for a/c group we assign o/p determination procedure say DB0001 ETC

> pl let me knoe menu path for this o/p determn procedure -DB0001

configure output procedure for Account groups V/46

for Output types V/44

and to assign procedure to the account groups V/37

> 2 I want to know what is the use of having o/p determn proc at a/c group level- when we have at so/deli/billing level

The answer to your this question is See Output can be determined by using component output determination procedure.

System can determine output either from Customization which we do in SPRO or from customer A/C group. When we define output type in Check access for condition type, then system knows the area from where it has to pick, You can then see in customer master>sales area data >document tab.

Maintain output and transmission medium and other information tab where u can maintain default output for SP, SH and PY

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. i want to know menu path for tcode V/46, V/44, V/37

2 .i also want to know whether assigning output determn proc to a/c group does it also use condition technique?

3 is there any specific reason why we have to go for output determn based on customer a/c group - any examples

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

> 1. i want to know menu path for tcode V/46, V/44, V/37

I dont exact remeber but u can search by using t-code SEARCH_SAP_MENU.

> 2 .i also want to know whether assigning output determn proc to a/c group does it also use condition technique?

The Answer is No.... If its based on Account group, it wont use condition type then.

> 3 is there any specific reason why we have to go for output determn based on customer a/c group - any examples

The advantage which i feel is that the output record you dont have to maintain multiplicative.The account group specifies which output determination procedure is used.

Hope it will help.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i assigned o/p detrmn proc db0001 to a/c group sold to party 0001 in v/37 - so in cust master sales area data

documents tab o/p types are coming say z000''

i want to know in sales order whethere o/p type z000 is not getting defualted automatically &

at header level -o/p if i press f4 i'm unable to see z000 o/p type

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/44.....

Select your condition type (output type) which is Z000 in your case, Click on Blue lense button i.e. Details....

You can see one screen of general data where there is one field Access to condiotions..... Deactivate that field.... and re do the process,

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ya i chked in v/44 z000 access to condition is deactivated

but in sales order -header -o/p if i press f4 other o/p type assigned to v1000 order o/p are coming which is assigned to sals doc type zor

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the output default from the customer master should be used, you must maintain an assignment of an output determination procedure to the account group of the customer in Customizing of output determination.

Please check the note : 99126.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i chked the oss note.

BUt i've already assigned o/p detr proc to a/c group in v/37

is o/p determn based on customer a/c group supported in ECC 6.0 or is it only in 4.X versions

PL suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its possible, I guess u are missing some setting some where.... One clue may be the condition records are not maintained in the customer master. In customer master, in sales area data, if you see in the menu, there is an icon for output screen. In this output screen, we need to maintain the condition records.

Please check and revert whether you have maintained the records or not.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thx for replyin

i chked in cust master -sales area data -coudn't find any o/p icon. also i chked in documents tab

here for o/p type z000 en-1-4-1 is maintained.

Pl suggest