cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTP loading to cube from ODS (data store object)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I working on cube 0FIAR_C02, i am using infopackage to load data from r/3 to PSA (Datasource 0FI_AR_6 - 32 records in r/3), then I use a DTP to load from PSA to DSO (extraction mode is delta) I see 32 records, activate the data. Then i use DTP to load from DSO to cube (extraction method is delta) here when i execute the DTP i see green light but no records are added or transfered it says "No more data available".

This has been happening in some other cubes as well, Can some one help what am i missing?

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Have you checked the note

905632 InfoProvider: Transferred records equal 0

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Yes I had checked that note I dont know how much that applies to my situation. We are right now on SP07. and the correction instructions seems to be for Unicode and getting error while replicating data.

My issue is that i when I am loading data from 4 different datastore objects to one cube when I load data from first DSO it goes fine and shows records but from 2nd DSO the monitor screen shows me "No More data available" and manage screen of cube shows 0 records. when actually there is data in other DSO also.

Any more suggestions.

Thanks.