cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error running SXI_MAPPING_TEST (can't test abap mapping)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to use transaction SXI_MAPPING_TEST to test and debug my abap mapping but I get an error. I tested my complete file 2 file scenario and it runs OK because the result document is the document that abap mapping must generate, but now I have to do some changes in the abap mapping and I need to test from SXI_MAPPING_TEST.

To do that I copy the data from sender and receiver agreements to the input parameters, and then the payload from sxi_monitor to input data... I've used that transaction before, but now when I do that it doesn't generate the expected result. It returns me that error:

<cls:CX_SY_NO_HANDLER id="o138">
- <CX_ROOT>
  <TEXTID>1F09B73915F6B645E10000000A11447B</TEXTID> 
  <pre><code> 
  <KERNEL_ERRID>UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION</KERNEL_ERRID> 
  <IS_RESUMABLE /> 
- <INTERNAL_SOURCE_POS>
  <PROGID>107</PROGID> 
  <CONTID>5252</CONTID> 
  </INTERNAL_SOURCE_POS>
  </CX_ROOT>
  <CX_NO_CHECK /> 
- <CX_SY_NO_HANDLER>
  <CLASSNAME>CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL</CLASSNAME> 
  </CX_SY_NO_HANDLER>
  </cls:CX_SY_NO_HANDLER>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try using my tool to check if the mapping works

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2007/12/06/xipi-easy-abap-mapping-tests--no-more-sximappingtest

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try using my tool to check if the mapping works

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2007/12/06/xipi-easy-abap-mapping-tests--no-more-sximappingtest

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Thanks Michal! I still don't know why SXI_MAPPING_TEST doesn't works but your report runs perfect.

Solved question

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>but your report runs perfect.

nice to hear

but if the standard does not work it might mean that your ID configuration is not done completely yet

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But if I test my scenario "from outside" (using real files, adapters,...) without SXI_MAPPING_TEST, it runs perfect... I don't know what's happening with the test transaction.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

from MONI got to payload --> right click -- > view source -- > and take that payload for testing.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from MONI got to payload --> right click -- > view source -- > and take that payload for testing.

I've already done that, as I told. Thanks anyway