cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network > Internal Activity -Percent Field - limit only to 100% value

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a way to control the Percent value to a maximum of 100%? this is under the level 3of wbs with network and internal activity.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can not enter Degree of processing of internal activity more than 100% in standard SAP system.

if you try system gives error.

Regards,

Sandeep

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The validation funcationality should fulfill such requirement. please see more in customizing:

Project System -> Structures -> Operative Structures -> Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is in the Internal activity level. I just checked it in customizing and cannot find where to configure that way. Need further assistance.

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess ur refering to Confirmation: Degree of processing of internal activity. In standard SAP system does not allow you to input more 100%.

If u try to enter more than 100%, then following error should be encountered.

Degree of processing must range from 0 to 100 (check entry)

Message no. RU065

Former Member
0 Kudos

try using the work deviation and duration deviation in the confirmation parameter of the customising.Enter the deviation percentage.

PS->confirmation->Define confirm param..

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually we're using an upload program for that, and this program dont have control or validation if percentage exceeds 100. so our concern is how we could prevent having that kind of error since the program has no validation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I tried editing the confirmation deviation in SPro but still accepts percetange value more than 100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in case you want to restrict it to 100% then your deviation should be 0.

check and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir, I did it as you had advise. but still it doesnt limit percent field, to accept value more than 100%. Need further assistance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure about the issue. in my system it is restricting to 100% confirmation for an internal activity.