cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MultiCube

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a multicube which consists of six cubes. At the moment the only time option in queries defined from the multi cube is 0calday. However, some of the cubes have 0calmonth as a time option. How can I make this available in the query? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Niten,

as mentioned before, as far as i can remember, 0calmonth is not included in multiprovider 0bwtc_c10,

you have to change the multiprovider or create a copy of that multiprovider and add 0calmonth to it.

drag from right side to left side and maintain the dimension.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, I am not to clear on this, will outline the steps that I have taken:

1) Admin Workbench MultiProvider | Change

Here I do not have the option of adding any time option.

I thought that by default if 0CalMonth is part of one of the cubes that is used in the multicube it should be available to use at the query level

2) Should I be actually be looking in the query rather than the Multiprovider to set 0CalMonth

My knowledge of multicubes is limited sorry

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

In the MP change screen, on the Time chars tab, do you see 0CALMONTH on the right hand side of the screen (Template box)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Nitin,

1. I think you need to select the 0Calmonth thats what experts are saying, they mean that select 0CALMONTH as it's available in One of the cube so it must be there.

2. Try look at design MP.

Hope it helps.

San.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys thanks I did not click the green tick once that happened the world was my oyster!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

In the MultiProvider definition see if 0CALMONTH infoObject has been included. If it is, then you should be able to access it in the NultiProvider queries too.